Debian CDROMS

Taking a trip today over to Universal-CDROM in Sunnyvale and finding NO
Debian there and finding that even the FTP archive collections not
containing Debian any longer, I bought 10 copies of the Debian-2.1 and the
source CDROMS. I will make 7 copies of these available at cost to anyone
in the Silicon Valley area needing a set of 2.1 CDROMS.  I also got one
copy of the Debian-SPARC set that you may borrow/copy.

I have noticed that a lot of FTP sites are dropping Debian and the archive
CD sets are no longer including it. Is it because Debian is getting too
large? 4 CDROMS for just the 386 binaries and source would make it seem
so.

George Bonser

Support The THING -- http://shorelink.com/~grep/THING.html