sources.list for slink CDs?

Hi!

I trying to install a new system with slink. However, I do not seem to
be able to construct a correct sources.list.

I have two disks that have supposedly been made from the official
distribution (i386 binary) and a third disk that contains non-free,
non-US, gnome and some more goodies.

How does my /etc/apt/sources.list have to look like for all packages
being known to the system? Does apt-get prompt me to change disks
before installing packages from a different disk? How is this being
handled?

Any hints will be appreciated.

Greetings
Marc