Re: C question

Try the comp.lang.c newsgroup for C questions.
For creating directories, try
	#include <sys/stat.h>
	int mkdir(const char *path, mode_t mode);
For removing directories,
	#include <unistd.h>
	int rmdir(const char *path);
Also see man 3 ...
	opendir
	closedir
	telldir
	seekdir
all of which use dirent.h

Also:
	#include <unistd.h>
	int chdir(const char *path);  	/* to change to a directory */
	char *getcwd(char* buffer, size_t size);
					/* to get current dir */

hth
Rich

also look at