A question about an exim filter rule...

I've converted my procmail rules to exim filter rules - very nice!  There's
one I can't figure out how to do though, and I don't really like the idea
of calling procmail from an exim filter :-)

Here's the procmail rule:
MAILDIR=$HOME/.mailspool
ARCHIVE=mail-`date +%Y-%b`.spool

:0 c:
$ARCHIVE

So, I want to save all articles that reach a certain point in a file:
/home/dmartin/.mailspool/mail-<year>-<month>.spool

If you're interested, it's for GNUs splitting.  I can then archive all
incoming and outgoing mail for a month in one archive group in GNUs.

Anyways, thanks for any tips.

Later,
	Dale
--
| Dale E. Martin |  Clifton Labs, Inc.  |  Senior Computer Engineer    |