Re: Perl Instruction

>Does anyone know if there are any good sites on the web for learning
>perl?  I really want to learn it soon, but don't have any extra money
>to buy any books right now.

Go to your local library and ask for "Learning Perl," (Schwartz and Christiansen, O'Reilly &
Associates, aka "The Llama book").  It's in the second edition now, but the first will get you
up to speed in a week or two.  After that, use the web sites that have been suggested until you
can afford "Programming Perl, 2nd edition" (Wall, Chritiansen & Schwartz, O'Reilly & Associates,
aka "The camel book").  I know a lot of people who write perl for a living, and every last one
of them learned from the llama book, and uses the camel book as a preferred reference.

If there's no way for you to get ahold of "Learning Perl," then get back to me, and maybe I can
loan you my copy of the first edition for the price of postage.

Ed