Re: Netscape mail - multiple "profiles"?

Hi,

I have a simplistic ( not to efficient possibly) idea,

1) Setup netscape - rename "~/.netscape" to say "~/.profile1"

2) Setup netscape again rename "~/.netscape" to say "~/.profile2"

3) create a symlink "~/.netscape" to point to the profile you wish to use
       create a script to do change active profile by choyce , sorry im still
learning  all the mechanics here as well so best i can do is suggest what i would
try.

Of course youll end up with different bookmarks, but this can be fixed using more
links etc.

Anyway the basics should be easy to set up once "~/.netscape" is renamed netscape
will go into user setup mode ( assumes a first use etc ) and recreate a "~/netscape"
dir structure etc

cheers