Re: Printer Setup

Thanks for the advice.  I used the ljet4l filter and it seemed to have
done the trick.  I guess I will have to wait for the filter for the 1100
filter to get release at a later date to have it be more specific for my
exact printer.  I wish I knew what I was doing so I can write one myself
and contribute it to debian development.  Well, after about 3 weeks of
hard work and maybe 40 to 50 install of Linux (I kept switching back and
forth between Debian and Red Hat) I think I have finally gotten the hang
of things.  Thanks to everyone on the group that have answered all of my
questions.  Oh, and I definitely think Debian is a great Distros because
of the flexibility that it presents (lots of packages).  Config are
simple once you figure it out.

Shawn