Weird CDROM error message

Hi,
	I just upgraded to kernel 2.2.3.  Everything went fine, no real
problems at all.  Except when I boot I see a brief message after
mounting the partitions about SIOCTRLCDROM or something to that effect.
It doesn't seem to be affecting anything, as the CDROM is mounted and
all that nice stuff.  'dmesg' shows no trace of it, nor can I see
anything about it in the system logs.  Im running slink, if that
matters.  Do I have to recompile something against the 2.2 headers?
Thanks..

		--Ian