fmirror/mirror/lftp ?

I would like to mirror the unstable tree at work.  I have tried to
accomplish this with several tools (fmirror/mirror/lftp) but I can't
figure out how to get exactly what I want.

When I use fmirror (which I like), most of what is downloaded are symbolic
links to "slink" which are not useful to me.  I would like to download the
actual target and not the symbolic link (remember, I only want unstable.)

When I use lftp, I can use the "--dereference" to download the file
instead of the synlink but I have to manually change
directories to only the unstable trees (binary-all|binary-i386.)

Can someone offer some advice on how to mirror *only* the unstable tree?

TIA.

-Ian

Ian Setford                                               ians@unt.edu

		PGP = F2 92 50 E3 CD D7 A2 D9  C4 CE 08 A6 98 E0 0F 58