Re: I can't beleive this

>     I have no respect for those people.  Yes, a computer is a tool.  But
> lets drop in a few other examples.

Well linux is a tool for me. I don't care a monkey about the internal workings
of the kernel. Its only important to me that it works. Yes I have had to
compile a kernel image to get all of my hardware working. I would have
preferred not to do this.

Not everyone is interested in fiddling around with somewhat droll
configuration tasks. There are much more interesting things to do with a
computer.

Cheers ....