Re: auto sorting mail clients

>-chadi@archangel.8eight8.net.ph
>
> Hi !
>    im looking for a good email client (graphical and non-graphical) w/c can automatically sort out emails like put all mails where either the to: or the cc: fields contain debian-user@lists.debian.org etc etc.  seems like there are just too many of them to try out one by one.
>    can anyone suggest something to me and maybe tell me in a few lines why they prefer that client ?

I prefer gnus. The reason is that it is shamelessly general
and can do almost anything you want, including sorting (I
still haven't managed to tell it to get me cup of tea for
every message with exactly 395 bytes, but I expect that it were
possible if my robotics skills improved).

I wouldn't really recommend gnus if you don't program in lisp.

--
The only way tcsh "rocks" is when the rocks are attached to its feet
in the deepest part of a very deep lake.             (Linus Torvalds)