Re: auto sorting mail clients

chadi@archangel.8eight8.net.ph hat gesagt: // chadi@archangel.8eight8.net.ph wrote:

>    im looking for a good email client (graphical and non-graphical)
>    w/c can automatically sort out emails like put all
>    mails where either the to: or the cc: fields contain
>    debian-user@lists.debian.org etc etc. seems like there are just too
>    many of them to try out one by one. can anyone suggest something to
>    me and maybe tell me in a few lines why they prefer that client ?

A lot of users here including me are using procmail to filter their email
into different folders and then read it with the email reader they like
most. So I would recommend you do the same and if you have questions
regarding the setup feel free to ask again, I'm sure you will get lots of
help.
--
                                                     __    __
 Frank Barknecht           ____ ______   ____ __ trip\ \  / /wire ______