What is Debian's verdict on Qt's recent acceptance of QPL-1.0?

I just read this news:

  8 March

  QPL-1.0 unanimously accepted by KDE Free Qt Foundation Troll Tech AS
  announced the release of the emotionally awaited QPL-1.0.

  Citing from the annoucement: "Free software hat on - It looks on first
  reading very very good. I think I'm more than happy with this. was the
  first reaction from Alan Cox, well known Linux kernel hacker".

  KDE Free Qt Foundation, which has veto rights on any license changes,
  has unanimously accepted QPL-1.0 as the new license of the new Qt Free
  Edition.

  The current Qt 2.0 pre-release snapshot is covered by the QPL 1.

I remember there were some question marks about just how free the QPL
licence really was.  And questions about whether Debian would accept
it as a free license.  Now that Qt is finally licenced under it, what
is the verdict?  Is it good enough?

Cheers,

Mark.