Re: bitchx (sucks!) (forwarded, oops!)

>     Could that be because your domain is banned?  I bet it is.  And why?
> Because they had problems with people from your domain flooding, spamming
> and clonning on their channel.  Some of the channels I ran banned entire
> COUNTRIES because of people like that.

Now I can freely assume that #bitchx has banned me b'c of my country of
origin, and feel free to spread that around.  Very well, they have their
right to do so (I can't assume it's b'c of my ISP domain since it's a rather
new one).

>     So far I've seen no evidence of that.  So far all I've seen is a guy who
> does RTFM, is a clueless newbie who took a domain ban personally and is now
> whining publicly.

No, I admit I was angry, not b'c of the ban, but the way they do it...  the
predisposition to punning, also the "lame" bit...  no problem, I paid nothing
for bitchx, so I won't complaint.  Now, excuse me if I'd rather not follow
this argument with someone who is eager to take a complaint for a whine.

You know, some (many) Linux / Debian users find a barrier other than
veterany when it comes to understand things, we usually read the
documentation available in a language other than ours... but of course,
that's not your problem.

Horacio.