Re: portforwarding question

Ralf,

That takes of this issue then.  I added a port of my choosing to the
/etc/services and everything is working as expected.

Yesterday I did the same trial with forwarding port 80 to the
internal service.  It was successful for me though, (of course my real
site was gone).  Are you asking for help below? ;-)

Thanks for your generous help,
-Bill