Re: I can't believe this

On Sun, 7 Mar 1999, Mark Wagnon wrote:
>I can't really find any criticisms that were mentioned that reading
>through the docs, or asking on this list wouldn't solve.

First off, I agree with you.  However, people don't want to have to read
through the docs, or rather, "hunt" through the docs.  People want to
have everything you need to know (ideally that is very little) on the
screen as you need it.  We're not there yet... RedHat is closer.
Windows is there, but there are certain.... tradeoffs :)
					-Michael

  Michael Stenner			Office Phone: 919-660-2513
  Duke University, Dept. of Physics	  mstenner@phy.duke.edu
  Box 90305, Durham N.C. 27708-0305