RE: Can Windows95 cause error on my Linux Drive.

I know what you mean about authority!

Right now I boot Linux by F8 to stop the windows from loading and then I run
my linux bat file that calls
     loadlin vmlinuz root=/dev/hdb1.

Now being that my wife is in computer pre-school, I don't think she can boot
Linux. The partition argument between windows and Linux should good to me,
I'd have to study that more.  I was planning to use chos to boot my
computer, but right now I don't want the wife and kids playing with Debian.
I am a newbie (6 months) and they can barely get a floppy in the
drive...that's why I choose the F8 method.

Rod