Re: Can Windows95 cause error on my Linux Drive.

"John C. Ellingboe" wrote:

> Back when I did use one of the Gates viruses I had problems with win9X
> writeing to areas of the disk that it shouldn't.  Some of those disks
> are still unusable today because of that.  I would make sure that
> there were NO M$ partations on my Linux disk at all because of that.
> I would keep all of the M$ stuff on its own disk so it could never
> access my Linux disks in any way.  You have been warned...

Well, let's not *too* get carried away with the anti-MS stuff. Nothing
any OS writes to any disk, anywhere, will make it permanently unusable.
If nothing else, clearing the MBR sector and starting from scratch will
work.

Tom

--
Try Debian GNU/Linux - it's free, it's open source, and it rocks
http://www.debian.org