RE: XFree with S3 Trio3D AGP?

Thanks for your help, I am going to set that up.  I have the 2.2 kernel
compiled and about to go, and I have downloaded the XF_FBDev.  Next thing is
how do I configure it?  XF86Setup doesn't seem to have the FB listed in the
drivers.  Do I need to edit XF86Config manually?  Can you send me an
example?

Cheers.

Corey