Re: DHCP client for 2.2.x/token-ring???

I gave it a try this morning... unfortunately, it exits with a message
to the effect of "interface is not ethernet".  There's a patch floating
around for version 0.70 which (mostly) makes it work with token-ring,
but it won't apply against later versions (and a quick browse through
the source seems to indicate that it wouldn't be a straightforward
conversion).

Luckily, a gentleman on the linux-kernel list has sent me a patch for
dhclient.  I can probably try it out tomorrow - hopefully we'll be able
to roll from there.

Thanx for your suggestion!