Re: Acrobat as a helper/plugin

Hi Patrik,

I tried your suggestion of adding /usr/lib/libc5-compat to LD_LIBRARY_PATH,
but it did not help. Note also that I do not experience any problems with
acroread when I start it independently (not from within netscape).

I do use a libc6 version of netscape (version 4.07 from slink), so I could
imagine that does not mesh very well with acroread (which uses libc5). But
certainly it should work as a helper application (if not as a plugin).

Still puzzled,

Christian van Enckevort