help for samba.conf

I have a Linux server (Debian - slink) which must share files with a
bunch of Windows boxes. I've installed Samba on Linux and have made all the
modifications (I think) on Windows clients. Now they can see the Linux
server but they are not permited to access the files from Linux
server.
This is my smb.conf file:

on Windows side I've made 192.168.1.1 (Linux IP) WINS and DNS server
and everything seems OK (par example they can use Netscape to access
Internet through the Linux gateway.)

Please help me!!! (otherwise they will force me to install Win NT :-(

| Dan N. Pomohaci                      | e-mail: dan@usab.ro       |
| Lecturer - Faculty of Biotechnology  |                           |
| University of Agricultural Sciences  |                           |
| 59 Marasti Ave, code 71331,          | tel:  40-1-2223700/324    |
| Bucharest, Romania                   | fax:  40-1-22232693       |