Re: Debian and Redhat - are most linux users missing the point?

Ed Cogburn wrote:

> As Deb becomes bigger, attracting more users, with some
> of them becoming developers, Deb's weaknesses such as the install
> problems will be addressed as well (am I the only one who likes
> dselect? :-) ).

No, there's at least two of us :-) I think dselect, especially in
combination with the apt access method, is terrific - it just takes some
time upfront to get used to it.

Tom

--
Try Debian GNU/Linux - it's free, it's open source, and it rocks
http://www.debian.org