Re: Debian and Redhat - are most linux users missing the point?

Geoffrey Deasey KD4WVF <debian@server1.netpath.net> writes:

> I think that the main reason for redhats success in numbers has more to
> do with the installation program.  Many of us can peice together
> a broken install and get it working.  But we are now venturing into
> a different and larger world.  We are attracting windows users and they

	I strongly agree.  I have personal convictions that debian is
the higher quality dist, but I cannot reccomend it to the corporation
I work for  simply because of the install process and dselect issues.

nathan

--
Nathan O. Siemers - Transcriptional Profiling, Bioinformatics -
Division of Applied Genomics - Bristol-Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical