Re: Intent to Party like its 1999

Hi ho

Ship's Log, Lt. Johnie Ingram, Stardate 260299.1743:
>         in Europe:      at 0:00 midnight UTC on Tuesday Mar 2
Argl .. that's a bit early ...
I meen for me to come home on Thu. ... let's see if I can make it thin Mon. on
Mon. ...

> #debian, irc.debian.org.  Everyone is invited for the Great Event,

I have not been able to connect to irc.debian.org for at least a month by now
It apears that our DNS has no idea about it

>         irc.us.debian.org      irc.eu.debian.org
>         irc.au.debian.org      irc.linux.org

At least .eu. works fine here

>     bitchx "-c#debian"

as irc.debian.org does not work here this also doesn't .. :-(
oh ... btw.
I found it out for ircII and I think epic.
How to change the default server for bx and the other irc-clients?

Greetings
--
Alexander N. Benner   - Nikodemus@innocent.com -   IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG:
- if you have problems that seem to be due to kernel bugs, [...] then the