Re: Intent to Party like its 1999

On Fri, Feb 26, 1999 at 05:07:13PM -0800, Darren Benham wrote:

> > Anyway, 4 PM is a bit early for me on Monday (have to work), but if
> > people would like to meet somewhere that evening, it could be fun.
> >
> > How about it?
>
> I'd recommend getting together with Joey Hess (joeyh@debian.org) to
> coordinate with him.  He's the lead for the Linux World Expo and he's
> hosting the Project Leader... He's been working on plans for BOFs and
> afterhours stuff and such.

Oh, I think he's got enough to do as it is, I think the rest of us
could figure this one out on our own;-) Of course, I would hope that
he could show up!  "Earthling, bring our Leader to us" ?

So far, we have one vote for San Jose - I'd personally vote for
something in SF, just because it's convenient.  Anyone else
interested?

--
David N. Welton               |   Fortune rota volvitur - descendo minoratus
davidw@prosa.it               |    alter in altum tollitur - nimis exaltatus