Re: Problem with Netscape browser!

Netscape 3 may be old, but it works fine.  I believe it may also be
smaller and possibly even faster than 4 on an older machine.  Apart from
the use of old libs, I can't think of any good reason to upgrade,
although I'm quite willing to listen if anyone thinks otherwise.
Just my opinion (I'm running NS 3.04 btw).

Rich

(PS ok, you can't get netscape 3.04 to reject all cookies, but that's a
small thing)