Re: /etc/hosts on one machine

> Is it possible to have /etc/hosts on only one machine
> on the lan and have the other machines use it?

Either make that one host a DNS server and point all the other machines to
it,  or make it a YP server and ypbind them to it.

                     					Will

|             harpo@udel.edu lowe@cis.udel.edu lowe@debian.org           |
|			http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/		         |
|    PGP Public Key:  http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/index.html#pgpkey    |
|           You think you're so smart,  but I've seen you naked          |
|                  and I'll prob'ly see you naked again ...              |
|                 --The Barenaked Ladies,  "Blame It On Me"              |