lilo

I had lilo working just fine on my machine, but because of a stupid move
on my part, I had to repartition and reformat all my drives.  To avoid
re-installing and re-setting up everything on my box, I simply copied my
Debian partitions to a drive I didn't have to format.  I've copied it back
over and ran lilo, and it seemed to work fine.  When I try to compile a
kernel, it gives this error at the end:

Checking for LILO...\nYes, but I couldn't find a LILO signature on
/dev/hda
Check your /etc/lilo.conf, or run /sbin/lilo by hand.

When I run lilo by hand there's no problem so why is this error being
thrown?  My /etc/lilo.conf follows:

boot=/dev/hda
root=/dev/hda2
install=/boot/boot.b
map=/boot/map
vga=normal
delay=20
image=/vmlinuz
label=Linux
read-only

other = /dev/hda1
label = win95
table = /dev/hda

other = /dev/hdb3
label = beos
table = /dev/hdb

Can anyone help me out?  TIA.

								Rob

ratirh@lore.cs.purdue.edu : Role-Player, Babylon 5 fanatic      1998-99
Aka Khyron the Backstabber : ICQ# 2325055
Homepage: www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/ratirh

"Happiness comes in short spurts.  Don't be fooled."