Re: Segmentation Fault with Netscape Communicator 4.5

>> This has been answered over a dozen times in the last two months.
>> Could I suggest that you check the mail archives on www.debian.org
>> before asking questions here.  Many of the European readers have to
>> pay big bucks to get mail off this list and a lot of your questions
>> have been asked before, and are in the archives.

Although I don't have to pay in the same way as our European friends, I
must say that when I ask a question I would prefer to get a reference to a
web page that actually gives an answer to the question rather than just get
an answer from somebody on the list.  The reason for this is that a web
page reference will normally lead to comprehensive discussion on related
topics which saves me asking an additional 20 questions.

>The archives on debian.org can be kind of annoying to search, since
>after you do the search you can't click on any of the messages that
>were found -- you just get "Not Found" errors.

Hmmm ... haven't found this problem yet - I wonder why it happens for you
and not me ?

<snip>

Ivan.