Multi-Modem Cards for Debian

Okay, not really on-topic for the debian user list, but because I'm
running debian I wanted some input.

I live in Australia and I'm looking at perhaps starting an ISP sometime
within the next six to twelve months.  At present I am unable to purchase
a multi-modem card in Brisbane (where I live), but this is sort of
irrelevant.

I am wondering which multi-modem cards are people suggest (I am hesistant
about buying 50+ modems for the machine as I have spare slots in the
computer, but only 1 serial port, okay I could add more, but why?).

The multi-modem card(s) would have to be Austel approved (problem there),
but other than that, I will look at anything which would suit.  Also I'm
not looking at paying anymore than AU$100/modem port (it only costs me
around AU$100 a modem, so why go for the more expensive one?).

I would definately prefer to buy a card that comes with drivers for linux
(i.e. a Linux-Supporting manufacturer).

Thanks in advance,
	Peter Ludwig