Re: ifconfig, ipaliased interface question

Further study on my part reveals that forcing ipchains to use
the interface of eth1:0 is not correct.  The more I look
at this issue, the less I understand the workings of ipmasq,
(which I think does a very good job :-).

I need to retract my statement of the possible bug in ifconfig
and I will wait for the knowledgeable answers.

Thanks,
--
Bill

Quoting whbell@ia.net: