Re: ifconfig, ipaliased interface question

	Subject: ifconfig, ipaliased interface question
	Date: Tue, Feb 23, 1999 at 09:38:14PM -0600

Quoting whbell@ia.net(whbell@ia.net):

> Hello,
>
> I am finding a problem with my system in the interaction
> between ifconfig and ipmasq, (enumerate-if specifically).

[ snip ]

> I am open to other, (better?), workarounds if anyone else has
> had this same experience.
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Bill Bell

You might take a look at this site.  It has more info concerning
setting up ipfwadm/ipchains than any other I have found.  I also has
an interactive configuration program to help in setting up your
network forwarding/masq scripts.

http://rlz.ne.mediaone.net/linux/firewall/

HTH

--
What this country needs is a good five cent microcomputer.
Wayne T. Topa <wtopa@ix.netcom.com>