Using LILO to boot Win95 of /dev/hdb1?

I've got two drives in a machine. One has Win95 on it, the other has WinNT
and Linux. Using LILO, I can boot Linux and whichever Windows OS is on the
first hard drive. I am unable, however, to boot the one on the second drive,
hdb.

My lilo.conf looks like:

  root=/dev/hda

  image=/dev/vmlinuz
  root=/dev/hda2
  label=Linux

  other=/dev/hda1
  label=NT
  loader=/boot/chain.b
  table=/dev/hda

  other=/dev/hdb1
  label=95
  loader=/boot/chain.b
  table=/dev/hdb

Using this config, I can boot Linux or NT, but not 95. If I try, I just get

This is on a fairly new Dell, so I don't think it's a problem with an old
BIOS.

Also, I've read something about "/boot/any_d.b" allowing you to boot to a
second hard drive, but I don't see that in my /boot directory. I have
"boot.b", "chain.b", and "mbr.b".

Ideas?

- Joe