Re: CD recorder problem

On 23 Feb 1999 hubert.fauque@wanadoo.fr wrote:

cdwrite is not as full-featured as cdrecord.  Unless you have a special
reason to use cdwrite, I suggest
  cdrecord -v -dummy -xa2 dev=3,0 speed=2 cdimage.raw
               ^^^^^
                for testing so you don't kill a disc.

if that doesn't work, try as root, are you a member of the group that owns
/dev/sr0?  Have you logged out and back in since becoming a member of the
group?  If it works as root, you have permission problems, if not, post
again, and I will try and suggest other things.