2 modems ?

This message and any attachments to it are subject to copyright and are
sent for the personal attention of the addressee.  It may include
information which is legally privileged and exempt from disclosure.
If you receive this communication in error, please advise us immediately.

 Is it possible to set up two modems under Linux and use the bandwidth
as one entity... 2 x 56k modems  to give 112k speed?

Surjit.

I've  have managed to get some web space (50mb) and a domain name
(www.linuxsystems.co.uk) for FREE as part of a loyalty type bonus with a
Web Space /Domain registration company  I have been using for a few
years...

I think this 'package' also includes 15 email addresses which I can use
to forward to your personal account ....i.e.

surjit@linuxsystems.co.uk -->>> sbains@globalnet.co.uk

I am quite happy to let people have either a sub-dir or what ever to
publish any linux info,LUG websites , or general howto's or any linux
related stuff...

please let me know !!

If interested please cc mail to below address...

Surjit.

Personal Email (sbains@globalnet.co.uk)

 <<Surjit Bains.vcf>>