Re: vim has no color after moving uo to slink

Vim's been separated into several packages.  vim-rt is a step in the
right direction.  Also, make sure that syntax highlighting is enabled
(":he syntax").  In short, you need the line "syntax on" in a .vimrc
file.

--
Pastor Jesse Jacobsen <jjacobsen@jvlnet.com>
PGP public key at http://www.jvlnet.com/~jjacobsen/pgpkey.asc