Re: DNS

eferen1 hat gesagt: // eferen1 wrote:

> I got the dial-up to finally work.  Now my question is: Where do I find some
> DNS numbers?  (Like Netscape.home, Internic, etc).

You should ask your internet provider for the IP-numbers of his name servers
and put them into /etc/resolv.conf

Or do it the hard way: Install and configure your own nameserver with
the debian package bind. Read the DNS-Howto for more information
/usr/doc/HOWTO/DNS-HOWTO.gz
--
                                                     __    __
 Frank Barknecht           ____ ______   ____ __ trip\ \  / /wire ______