Many questions

1.      When I boot Linux I always get this kernel message
        SIOADDRT: invalid argument
        and later when I start isdn network service: SIOADDRT: operation not    supported by device. What does this mean and how to fix it.
2.      I have got Wine, but I don't understand it, so I would like to have an  example, like how to start winzip with wine.
3.      Why don't they people of Debian make a powerful systemadministrationtool
        like Yast of SuSe? This makes administration for beginners more easier.
that's it. thank you
The Greatest Bork And Duck In The Whole Universum.
<mcduck@dds.nl>