lilo problems

I've had debian 2.0 running on my machine for a while now, but I finally
decided it
was time to load up windows so I could play some games.  :)  I went out
and bought
a new hard drive, and I want to boot windows off of it.

I've tried several lilo configurations, but I can't seem to make my
windows partition
boot.

Here's my system setup:

/dev/hda1 is my linux root partition (the rest of hda has linux stuff on
it too)
/dev/hdb1 is my windows drive, it's formatted FAT32 and's been sys'd.

Here's my lilo.conf file:

boot=/dev/hda1
install=/boot/boot.b
map=/boot/map
vga=normal
delay=40
root=/dev/hda1
    image=/zImage
        append="ether=5,0x300,eth0 ether=4,0x240,eth1 mem=128M"
        label=Linux.custom
        read-only
    image=/vmlinuz
        label=Linux
        read-only
other=/dev/hdb1
    label=win
    table=/dev/hda

when I boot my machine and try to launch windows, the system says:

LILO boot: win

and just sits there.

Anybody know what I'm doing wrong/what I can do to fix it?  I've been
reading the
lilo docs, but nothing I've tried has worked so far.

--
Christopher Fury

... a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.