Re:ls in anon.ftp

 Further to my note asking for help about ls in anonymous
 ftp, it seems to me that the problem is that I do not
 have the pwd.db in ftp/etc. man ftpd refers to pwd_mkdb but
 I do not appear to have this installed. In what package is
 this? I have searched the debian cd-roms and I have come
 up with nothing. To summarize the problem:
   1.  ftp to my own machine, or ftp to this machine from home
       ( which is also lilnux debian ) does not list the files
       when I type ls. nlist gives the names of the files.
   2.  When I ftp from an NT machine, type ls does list the
       files like nlist.
I would be grateful for any help.

Thanks

Sebastian Canagaratna