Re: pine & mutt

Steve Willer (willer@interlog.com) said:
> > Now I use mutt and tin and am quite happy with both.
>
> Sounds like mutt wasn't too good for news either.

AFAIK mutt isn't currently meant to be a news reader. There are
patches to make it do news however, but they aren't incorporated into
the stable (Beta) release yet (I believe they're still under
development).

Anyways, I started out using pine, then went to elm, and now I'm at
mutt and can't complain at all. I'd suggest that if you're not into
editting plain text config files however, that you don't migrate to
mutt, as setting up a good .muttrc takes a little time. IMO mutt isn't
a MUA for the average user, but more for the technical types.

.adam

--
   Adam Lazur - Computer Engineering Undergrad - Lehigh University
              icq# 3354423 - http://www.lehigh.edu/~ajl4

    "The Internet is like crack for smart people" -- Arsenio Hall