Re: pine & mutt

On Sat, Feb 20, 1999 at 11:05:56AM +0200, Johann Spies wrote:

>problems using mutt to send mail to a lot of people at once.  Pine's way
>of handling the addressbook and aliases works better for me.

It's the other way around here: I used Pine for email and news, was
content about the way it handled email, but it sucked for news. And it
did not have color, which is very helpful (for me).

Now I use mutt and tin and am quite happy with both.

Kind regards

Frederick

--
Linux *is* user-friendly.
It's just a little picky about it's friends.