Re: where is the ipfwadm stuff by default?

	Subject: Re: where is the ipfwadm stuff by default?
	Date: Sat, Feb 20, 1999 at 05:44:56PM -0000

Quoting Pollywog(pollywog@shadypond.com):

> On 20-Feb-99 wtopa@ix.netcom.com wrote:
> >
> >       Subject: where is the ipfwadm stuff by default?
> >       Date: Fri, Feb 19, 1999 at 11:26:07PM -0000

> > Quoting Pollywog(pollywog@shadypond.com):
> >>
> >> I have a couple of ipfwadm rules in effect that I did not add.  That means
> >> that the default installation has rules someplace.  Does anyone know where
> >> can find them?  Perhaps I should put all my rules in the same place.
> >>
> >> thanks
> >
> > rgrep ipfwadm /mnt/etc/*
>
> ummmm....   What will that do?
>
> --
> Andrew

It would show what files contain ipfwadm on the distribution you had
mounted the root partition on /mnt.  Which is what I had done to
answer your question.  I had mounted slink / on /mnt.

I had hoped you could figure that one out.  Sorry to have further
confused you.

--
This sentence contradicts itself -- no actually it doesn't.
                -- Hofstadter