Doesn't casio-illum work with SF-5580E ?

Hi there,

the 2.2 version of the casio package seemingly has support for
the Casio Illuminator series of organizers like my SF-5580E.
While communication using Casif/Win in Windoze seems to work properly,
I can't get casio-illum to communicate with the organizer.

It would be quite helpful to know if anyone has successfully used a
SF-5X80E with casio-illum (the SF-5x80 series seems to work according
to the casio documentation) so that I could narrow the problem down to
serial communication...

The debug file is empty when using -d 3 so I don't have a single clue
what's going wrong. This both applies for the Debian package and a
self-compiled illum binary...

Regards,
--
       /(__  __|\          Lars Steinke, Research Student @