Re: pine & mutt

On Fri, Feb 19, 1999 at 11:05:24PM +1100, Shao Zhang wrote:
Hi Shao,
I've used pine for about 1 year never expirience too much,
after switching the linux distribution from SuSE to Debian (2.0)
i could'nt find pine, however.
Therefore I have a look to mutt and installed this package
after a couple of time I need to sort mail in different
folders, no problem at all,
I use
procmail and mutt for this, no matter.

my ~/.fetchmailrc
poll pop.muenster.de protocol pop3 username USERNAME   password PASSWORD \
mda "/usr/bin/procmail -d USERNAME"

I used add the lines in my ~/.muttrc file

mailboxes ! = jmb = thomas =rainer =debian-de =debian-us =debian
mailboxes ! =isdn  =slink  =tex  =mbox =sahrens
works fine :-)
if mutt comes up You can with the Key 'c' switch to Your mailfolders
actually filled mailfolders will be present for selection automatically
other You can have with the '?' key.

--
Peter Berlau
pberlau@muenster.de