RE: Which Kernel for 3c905B Network Cards?

Sorry, I've not yet had sufficient caffiene for the day yet :) You were
after 3c905 not 3c509, as I've ranted about below.

The 3c905's are supported in .36, unless you've got good reason not to
upgrade, I'd suggest you do so. I've had no problems with the one 3c905
(aka Vortex) card I've played with. *grin*

--
David Zanetti, Unix System Administrator, Information Technology Group
Wellington City Council, New Zealand. Phone x3354 or 04 801 3354

The information contained in this email is privileged and confidential
and intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are asked to respect that confidentiality and not
disclose, copy or make use of its contents. If received in error you are
asked to destroy this email and contact the sender immediately. Your
assistance is appreciated.