Re: How to import pub keys with gnupg

vandeveb@letu.edu wrote:
> I've been experimenting with gpg and have hit a little snag.

[some stuff deleted]
> So, where am I going wrong?  It has to be a stupid error in the export or import. But where?

You should try the option -a. So you should use the following command to
extract a key "gpg --export -a _name_of_key_".

> Also, why am I getting the insecure memory warning?

Because it would be better to make gpg suidroot, because then it use
secure memory and also drops this bit very fast. I'm using it here and
it works great. This way is also recommend by the author of gnupg.

Ciao
     Christian
--
/* http://www.rhein-neckar.de/~jupiter/                Christian Kurz */