Re: Acroread plugin crashes Netscape-4.5-libc6

servis@purdue.edu wrote:

> Has anyone had any luck getting the Acrobat reader plugin to work in
> Netscape-4.5-libc6 packages?  Without fail it crashes netscape.

When using the Acrobat reader plugin netscape crashes with a message
concerning the libBrokenLocale. Therfore I've tried to prevent the
netscape wrapper to load this libary. This can be done by uncommenting
the line NO_LD_PRELOAD=yes in the /etc/netscape4/config file. Now the
Acrobat reader plugin is working for me.

Hope this helps also you,

	Markus.