gnuplot/libvga and permissions

Hi!

   I downloaded gnuplot 3.7 today, as I wanted to compile it to plot graphs
on the console. Compilation went OK, but if I try to plot a graph in the
console, I get an I/O permission error. For a try, I logged in as root, and
everything worked fine. Since other programs that use libvga work fine (I
can only think of zgv at the moment) from my normal user account, I am at a
bit of a loss here. I suspect that I set some dodgy permissions, but which?

   Thanks for the help!
   Jose
--
Jose L Gomez Dans			PhD student